The most effective way to get TOP DOLLAR for your home is with the help of a professional, licensed agent. Even a real estate agent, with experience, needs to know your specific goals before we can help you accomplish them. Our job is to help pinpoint all of the variables related to your specific goals and determine the best methods to achieve them. We use our expert knowledge and apply it to your specific needs, to set a realistic time-frame in achieving your plan.
- Explain "agency" relationships in the state of Florida .
- Run a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) on your property to achieve the best sales price possible
- Explain how the commission is paid and distributed.
- Outline the property sale process and provide a timeline.
- Agree on the best way to continue our ongoing dialogue in a way that fits your lifestyle, i.e. via email, telephone, etc.
- Review all documents, including contracts, disclosures, disclaimers and inspection reports. In some instances, possibly refer you to a real estate attorney for further clarification.
- Offer reliable advice and useful information to help you make informed decisions along the way.
- Handle the details to lead your transaction to a smooth, successful close.
What Is Your Home Worth?
When the time comes to price your home for sale Genevieve will do a comprehensive "comparative market analysis" (CMA), which will show the prices of comparable recently sold homes that are the "competition" for your home. One of the many things that Genevieve will do is to help you understand what the existing market conditions are like; Are home prices in your area trending upwards or downwards? Are homes selling quickly or languishing? Will your home be on the market in the spring home-buying season or the dead of winter? Will you be selling in a buyer's market or seller's market? Genevieve will assist you every step of the way.